Amazon Winter Party, AT LAST! Only one goal: HAVING FUN
![]() |
| Amazon mobile photo studio |
We were made to wait until the end of Jan for the most wondrous Amazon
winter party. I confess it was absolutely worth waiting for!!!! It was a Circus themed party
and it took place at some venue around Monument Tube Station. (Once again I was
following the horde and did not figure out where we had to go) I am not sure whether all Amazon.co.uk
corporation was invited to the party, what I remember is that there were sooo many people and I got lost many times. Thanks God
my team is the loudest one and were very easy to spot. J
To put it in a nutshell, 5 hours of free-flowing
treats & alcohol, photographers, amazing decorations, professional face
painters, and much more... Best part, sharing all this with the most wonderful team I could
ever find in Amazon. All thanks to you TEAM.
Amazon Masterchef Recognition for Spanish tortilleras (jaja)
![]() |
| One bit of tortilla already missing... June + María |
We have been recognised for having cooked a real
Spanish tortilla. (What a experienced tortilleras!!!) June from northern Spain and me
from the south definitely become a perfect symbiosis when it comes to cook
tortilla. Hope to have more chances to cook more Spanish specialities for the
team.
Off to Greenwich green lawns
![]() |
| Spot from Greenwich |
After such a varied week, and starting the weekend in the most idle way possible, we
have been off to Greenwich. Definitely, the best place to have a bit of fresh
air, get over from the party and attract positive energies to face the start of a
new week.
If you are planning to come to London, I highly recommend you to sneak to
Greenwich for a day. You can either have a very chilling day and go for a relaxed long-lasting
stroll or make the most of your day trip by starting off with a visit to the
Maritime Museum, getting lost in the winding street, visiting the local shops and wrapping it up with a pub crawl.
Hope you are all all right in Spain!
Porfa mandadnos un poco de sol solecito!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment