Monday, 12 December 2016

Who said Christmas presents?


Usual Ikea Erasmus Duvet Cover

Less than 2 weeks left to be back in Spain! Can’t wait!! I’m so excited… I have already started to prepare and pack my plane hand luggage, do not really know how much will fit in it… probably will have to take away some books at the very last minute…

Amazing Christmas lights at Oxford Street

Yesterday, it was my Christmas present shopping day! I went off to OxfordStreet and looked for the best bargains suiting what I intended to get for family and friends. I had two musts, Primark and Waterstones Bookshop! All in all, by the time I got to Primark, almost nothing left, no doubt why people queue for more than an hour before it opens…


People queuing one hour before Primark opening time


So, I had to pop up to Waterstones Bookshop, its flagship is at Piccadilly Circus, and literally I stayed there for almost half of the day and got plenty of books at a very reasonable price! If you are visiting London, Watherstones Bookshop is worth a visit and you might find there the best souvenir for your beloved ones…

What about the rest of the week?


This has been quite a looooooong week, I have worked 6 days in a row (Monday - Saturday), could not wait for Saturday to come…

We have had some sporty challenges along these two months with great female participation. June and I have taken part in a plank challenge! It was great fun until our bodies started shaking, we almost did it… Congrats to June OUR TEAM great WINNER, she stayed there for almost 5 min and to the REAL winner who broke his record 13’ !!!!!!
                   
As usually we have been socialising and had a building team event, this time we went for lunch altogether, shot our mannequin challenge and took the best selfie ever! I cannot make them public yet as they are part of a contest and we don’t know yet who the winner will be, but I will post it as soon as the winner is announced.
Investigators!

I guess this is all for the last week! Hope new activities and shopping will continue for this week!
Hope you all had a great Monday!

Ya mismo nos vemos, qué ganitas!







No comments:

Post a Comment